First!

Introduce yourself here.
Felein

First!

Post by Felein » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi all,

My name is Marjolein, I'm Joost's wife. I'm super-stoked that we're finally online, things are happening, and it's awesome.
Shout-out to Elyne for making this website a reality, and of course to my wonderful husband for creating this game. And this forum.

It's so weird to me that other people will now be seeing and playing this game. We've been testing and playing it for years, and it's become such a common thing in our household, with its own inside jokes, memes and stories. I've run several campaigns myself and played in many more. I'm a fangirl for the Polearms skill, which shouldn't surprise you, because Polearms are a superior weapon ;) . Matt Easton agrees with me on this.

So, a little about myself. I'm 34, Dutch, and I work as a policy advisor on Circular Economy. My hobbies include gaming (quelle surprise), crafting, walking and whatever's taken my current fancy. I enjoy fantasy and science-fiction books, series and movies. I'm a very energetic person, so I easily get excited, but I'm also easily distracted.

That's it for now, if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Talespinner
Site Admin

Re: First!

Post by Talespinner » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:18 pm

Welcome, welcome, wonderful wife!
In Dreams we Trust.